The Apréli@ Network
- Organise your class into groups (or subgroups). You can consult the TESSA Key Resource Using Group work in your Classroom http://www.tessafrica.net/files/tessafrica/kr_groupwork.pdf
- Involve your pupils in deciding on these groups.
- Make sure that the groups are balanced in all aspects, in terms of both the girls / boys mix and of distribution of attainment levels and attitudes (e.g. pupils who are active / passive, slow / fast).
- Ask each group to appoint a secretary and a spokesperson for a defined period.
It is desirable that each pupil should carry out these responsibilities at least once during the year. Care should be taken to encourage girls to be involved and active in leadership roles.
- Each group will be in charge of a chapter (or part of a chapter). Within each group, the pupils, led by you, will form sub-groups to handle specific tasks (e.g. check spelling and syntax; work on the layout; select and insert pictures or sound ; put the data in a table, etc.)
|Home-page||The Teacher Educator's Resources
|TESSA pedagogical support||IFADEM computer literacy
Last modified: Saturday, 7 January 2023, 8:03 PM